So, I have decided to jump on the technological bandwagon and try out the blogging world!  Since this is my first attempt at blogging, I want to start off with a disclaimer; I am not promising that these blogs will be amusing, grammatically correct, or even interesting, but I am excited to start this new adventure.
After reading my friend Lauren’s blog, I thought that this would be an amazing opportunity to share with friends and family what is going on in the Kane world. More importantly, I want to use the blogging experience to capture the memories of my beautiful and fastly growing baby boy.
I plan to post new blog entries as new and exciting changes in the Kane family occur, so if I am not writing, it only means that nothing very interesting is going on.
So here’s to the first of many entries in the Kane family Adventures!

~The Mother Hen
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment